• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Get ready #2!! its the big one (1 Viewer)

Is this just going to be velious redone peppered in with a couple new zones?
Basically, they picked some good zones though... been on beta a bit, seems to be more content than ToV has on the face of it.

Cobalt Scar, Skyshrine, Western Wastes, Dragon Necropolis, Temple of Veeshan and Sleepers Tomb

There was a time where they held off the opening of older expansion for people , I don;t recall for sure if it was one year or two years where they did that, as I had no chacracters ready for RoS anyways at that time. When they did open it up, I had a fun time exploring (and still am) in RoS. I would like to get my Speels/Tomes from TBL though. I had bought some lamps quite some time back thinking I can use them, but you have to see the spell guy in TBL zone to be able to activate them to get the spell. :P

I just tried to click the link on my phone and my browser told me that someone could be trying to steal my data and wouldn't open. Hilarious that the statement was from google. As if they really care if I want my data private. If anyone would know about data mining it would be them, right? Used the phone browser and it worked. Anyway how is this news new? Looks like the same info from a month ago to me.

IRL - Get ready #2!! its the big one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back