• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Get on to any web site in SCHOOL (1 Viewer)

Rockin

RedCents
i would like exteded membership for WOW folders the web sit to go to is stupiscensorship.com ucan get onto any web site well u in school :D

/sigh .... you cant even get the site name right ... not likely to get any kudos for this post

... and it dont work for me ...

Access to this web page is restricted at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category "Proxy Avoidance" is filtered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL:
http://www.stupidcensorship.com/

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

For assistance, contact your network support team. If you feel that this website is needed for offical business please have your IMO submit a ticket requesting a SmartFilter exemption

not working from fort carson CO

DAMN THEM!

SwitchProxy Firefox extension and google cache to get a proxy IP

****************HINT HINT****************

it doesnt work at my Grayson Highschool. It says banned Category: Malicious Codes, Viruses, etc. Can anyone give me a proxy site that would work? i cant even go to thottbot = (

Get on to any web site in SCHOOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back