• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Get 1 Year of Free Access Contest (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Reality Checker...

Just a guess here.. like spiderman?

Anyways, heres one i did for ya. No more freebies tho!! A man has gotta have some sorce of income, even if trivial :P .

creedbypolit.gif

:cool:

that's awesome politacally_incorrect...

and yes...you did catch the 'paraphrase' to my quote

that's prolly gonna be one of my top 5 choices...but i don't like the animation of it...too jumpy...needs to be smoother...and the text for redguides and my name is just atrocious...:D...don't worry about fixing it up, i'm just using peoples ideas...i'm gonna make the sig myself...

I have an idea and I doodled up a couple of story boards, just not savy enough to upload plus they would be better if done with screen shots...I know, I know....

--Idea/Design can not have anything to do with World of Warcraft or any other online game.

buts its still funny.

I am a Calvin and Hobbes fan (greates comic strip ever...) so that is the style: juxtaposition of fanatsy vs reality...

First screen: a little gnome warlock battling assorted WoW characters in Gurbashi Arena...

Second frame: the victorius gnome looting the chest amongst his fallen foes...

Last Frame: Creed and his wife at the Columbus Day Whites Sale at his local department store...

Enjoy life...Live, Love and Laugh with the people that matter most.

well john...you do bring a good point...what about a little gnome warlock battling onyxia, oops...i mean my wife....:D

(sorry...just a comment...i still say no WoW stuff for this contest)

yeah, thats just a quick go. I would take a little bit more time for a finished product :cool

If you end up using it, just ask if you need anything.. like all the frames../giggle

having some trouble scrounging up that clip... but you know the one right creed?

EDIT BY CREED: This is the clip he was talking about...
tittie.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
oh damn the new ones are so great.... i seriously esphiciated more than once when peter and his kids had the contest to see who would puke last and when he invented the "breakfast machine." also the aids song was a riot.... ahhh the joys of mindless humor.
Im sick of my pic too... ill try and find a new cooler one later.. one that doesnt remid me of 40 year old black gone white rapists...

err how do u maKe those sigs?i got my 2 from a friend....hey creed make one showing u with a ak 47 pointed at ur comp

Last edited:
ok...this part of the contest is over...the poll with my top picks will be up within the hour

something just came up that requires my immediate and direct attention...i may not beable to get the poll up until sometime tomorrow...but it'll go up as soon as i have time available to spare

Get 1 Year of Free Access Contest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back