• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Get 1 Year of Free Access Contest (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creed

RedCents
As you all know (or should know by now)…I have retired my hat from World of Warcraft. And as you could maybe imagine…I made a lot of money off the sale of my 3 accounts. So, with that being said…I feel like giving something back to the Redguides Family. What better way to do this that having a contest.

Starting today…I will be taking ideas and designs for a replacement signature picture for myself. All you need to do is post an idea or a picture of a possible design, or other such things that would be included in picture for a signature. The rules to this contest are as follows:

Dates: --Must submit all material/ideas/graphics/designs by 16 October 2005.
--Voting on the top 5 will begin on 17 October and last until 23 October.
--Winner will be announced 24 October.

Prizes: If you currently have less than 3 months active membership to Redguides you will receive 1 Year of free access to Redguides.com. If you have over 3 months membership remaining then you will get your choice of either gold/plat ingame (amount to be determined at a later date) or 1 year of free access.

--Idea/Design can not have anything to do with World of Warcraft or any other online game.

Those are the rules….very simple…now get to it :D

Last edited:
I'm working on a theme here.

whipped-magazine.jpg

my ideal picture would be somewhere in the area of 150 pixels tall and 750 pixels wide...it is for my signature...

Your Quote:

"* It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time." -Al Bundy

come on skep...think of something that reminds you of me...:D you can't seriously think of all bundy and boobs when you think..."hmm...what would remind me of Creed"....

i like to play games, design websites, screw around with computers, listen to rock music, i'm a street-racer (well used to be til i lost my lisence :() and most importantly i am a big freaking sarcastic meany!!! :D

1. Al Bundy does remind me of you (your situation actually)

2. Al Bundy is my Hero.

3. Al Bundy rocks.

4. Al Bundy reminds all of us married men of the pros and cons of being married.

5. "and most importantly" Al Bundy is " a big freaking sarcastic meany!!!

Married With Children was a brilliant show. I hated it at first. It was sophomoric and rather low-brow with a lot of cheezy cliche's.

However, after I actually got married and had a kid, I suddenly found that I could relate to Al Bundy very easily and the jokes were actually a multi-layered and artfully crafted blend of sight gags, double-entends and social commentary.

n905b.jpg

Seriously guys. Creed quit WoW to spend more "quality time" with the wife and kids..yada yada...

How can you NOT think of Al Bundy?!?

well your going to have to open the attachement to view mine... i dont know how to acutally put the picture itself in the post... the last one is my favorite as i think of creed as a "special dad."

EDIT BY CREED: removed his word doc and put in pictures...:D

victory.gif

monkey.gif

nofatchicks.gif

specialdad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
wow...i never even thought of familyguy for this willy...you know me too well...i'm pretty sure you just hit my top 5 list....

and by the way skep...i do agree with you about al bundy...but for old reasons too long to explain...he won't be going in my signature..:p

If you dont want to upload your picture to redguides them upload them to http://www.imageshack.us/ and then link the picture after you upload it.

To upload there, you click browse, point it to your picture then click upload.

To upload here on the boards you click manage attachments, browse, point to the picture and then upload.

Where is your image hosted? You need to put the full URL of the images in the tags

EDIT: Bah...squirrley beat me

ok now i think theyre in.They pwnzorz at msn,still havent tried here,will try now

/salute creed

Creed... i have a short video clip that involves the episdoe where stewey is subconciously sucking on peter's nipple and the aftermath... i may have go to great lengths to get but if there is interest.. let me know... and for everyone else I CALL THIS IDEA!

Who's that riding into the sun?
Who's the man with the itchy gun?
Who's the man who kills for fun?
Psycho Dad! Psycho Dad! Psycho Dad!
He's good with a gun,
But he loves his son!
Killed his wife 'cause she weighed a ton,
He's Psycho Dad!

psychoal1.jpg

Can I get a "Whoa, Bundy!" ???

willy...zip that video and pm it to me...or if it is too big for a pm let me know and i'll pm you an email address...

For a background, u could use one of the cities, SW-IF-Gnomeregan-Darnassus-Ogrimmar-Thunderbluff-Undercity (undead main town)

For a Title, u could put Creed, but in Bold, Golden lettering, like Medieval style font.

Still working with ideas, if u like it go for it...

Intel Inside,Idiot outside(I think the idiot must be anyone trying to beat my pics
and skeptic aint it:whos that jumping up the sky is it m-y-s-t-e-r-i-o?or maybe im looking to much at wrestling(booyakah booyakah)

Creed,

Here are a few I found:

fathermotherchild.jpg
Sculpture called: Father Mother Child

family2.jpg

familygun.jpg
Even though you said you are in the military not sure last one works, can't call a daughter "son of a gun"

Maybe you'll like one though, sure could use the prize:)

all 100 by 100

port

Last edited:
santa...what type of files are those...and how did you add them...?

if they are pictures...you first need to get them hosted....and then use the images tags (
) to show them

Get 1 Year of Free Access Contest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back