• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Gear Guide WoW (1 Viewer)

beast100

RedCents
If this is acepted (which i doubt as its just really a little help for those who are confused about what gear to use) then i'd like acess to the WoW sections

Hey i know a lot of people have trubble finding the perfect gear for their lvls and class, a friend of mine showed me this site and i have to say its usefull

Click Here to go to the site

here i quote creed from the rules of posting.

3. Try not to include anything in your submission that is a phrase/sentence that remotely resembles this "I don't think this will get me access, but I thought I would try."￾ If we see this, it tells us you don't think you deserve free access, and if you don't think you deserve it, who are we to argue with your feelings? Be positive!

and again...

3. DO NOT cut & paste from other sites, this is a huge waste of our time and will get you banned immediately. We can use search engines too, you know.

just FYI

Ithrildor said:
here i quote creed from the rules of posting.

and again...

3. DO NOT cut & paste from other sites, this is a huge waste of our time and will get you banned immediately. We can use search engines too, you know.

just FYI

actually he didnt cut&paste with the intention of making it look like his own submission (he gave us a link) so he wont be banned ... however because its in the public domain already he also wont get a freebie.

lol i AM saying it wont get acess cause i only posted so people could see the guide, i just added the "if acepted bit" because INCASE which i knew it wouldn't cause theres nothing to acept just click and look. Its just help for people

in this hp, all of theese tips are from another home page, especially from thottbot and alakhazam :D:D:D

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL L OL LOL

thx ecu, its true my m8 showed me the site so i posted it in my guild website and on here. I admit i think i should have realised to post it in general but i'm a forgetfull guy. Thats not a crime is it?

Gear Guide WoW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back