• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

FWD: FWD: FWD: RE: ISO (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
What server does iso play on these days (wow), I know you switched servers like 10x this last month and was just curious tia

my rogue is on scilla, which is a god forsaken barren rock of "LFG WC". my rogue is fully decked with the best pre-kara gear you can get (just about). i'm heroic keyed for everything, and am currently guildless and hate logging in on that toon since it makes me cry thinking of all my gear rotting there for 5.5 more months.

my warrior is on daggerspine, and just hit 70 last weekend. the warrior was my main, and the only 60 i had for a LONG time. i MTed MC and ony, ZG and AQ20, etc back in the heyday (never really did BWL or AQ40). then i played my rogue, and it was my main when BC dropped. got it to seventy, xferred it to bungville, and decided i better dust off the ol warrior again. daggerspine FTW.

Huh. I just rolled on Scilla to start playing with friends again. I'll keep you in mind in 2-3 months when we have 70s and start doin shit.

Am I wrong for feeling a complusive & illogical devotion to my server, to the point where I don't think I could ever play on another server & I hate anyone who transfers off it--even players I've never heard of?

runned,

my curiosity, it is piqued. i logged in from work today just to check my mail, half expecting it to be stuffed to overflowing with BoE plate epics and so much gold that you had to split it into multiple mails.

to say i was disappointed is putting it lightly.

Just wait until I find the mail spamming mod the bots use, besides you never gave me your characters name (rather, which variation of iso it is)

I keep trying to catch you hoping you'd be on after work or in the mornings (2am and 5pm respectively) WHEN DO YOU PLAAYYY?????

So Iso, I've fallen back into WoW. I keep trying to get time to play LotRO but every time I do I keep thinking "I need to get my hunter up from 67 to 70" and then I just go sit on my paladin in shattrath and do jack shit. >.<

Doomhammer-EU wins. Transfer to that and you can chuck abuse at Ramoo!

FWD: FWD: FWD: RE: ISO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back