• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - FV Population (1 Viewer)

RedCents
94¢
Hey all

Not played for ages just made a group on FV and was surprised how many people there are seems a very healthy population never played on FV before looking forward to it , I just don't want another group banning ;), Any tips for playing on FV?

I'd say speak to RobRenFro when he's back on. He's very active on FV and he's a good egg!

In the spirit of Rob, I've gifted you 50 red cents so you can purchase level 2 for a month and see everything this fantastic community has to offer!!

If you come across a player who is handing out language lessons and free bags he will also toss you a guild invite if you need it. It is not Rob's guild but it is a very supportive and friendly guild too. If you know what I mean. :) Lots of like minded members. And part of their guild MOTD is that they don't allow any criticism of how others in the guild choose to play. And its a very large (over 3,000 members) guild.

So two options there, small and large. Actually 3 cause not everyone wants to be in a guild and with all these tools you can be your own guild easily and get whatever you need via baz. But overall FV does seem friendly.

And to remind you about Red Cents:

Level 2 gives you access to Very Vanilla MacroQuest2, Macros (including KissAssist, the macro for all classes) exclusive plugins, and a great community.

The level 2 also gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

WB! And have fun!

Hey all

Not played for ages just made a group on FV and was surprised how many people there are seems a very healthy population never played on FV before looking forward to it , I just don't want another group banning ;), Any tips for playing on FV?
If you need a guild of Red Guides members and help and support message me.

If you come across a player who is handing out language lessons and free bags he will also toss you a guild invite if you need it. It is not Rob's guild but it is a very supportive and friendly guild too. If you know what I mean. :) Lots of like minded members. And part of their guild MOTD is that they don't allow any criticism of how others in the guild choose to play. And its a very large (over 3,000 members) guild.

So two options there, small and large. Actually 3 cause not everyone wants to be in a guild and with all these tools you can be your own guild easily and get whatever you need via baz. But overall FV does seem friendly.

And to remind you about Red Cents:

Level 2 gives you access to Very Vanilla MacroQuest2, Macros (including KissAssist, the macro for all classes) exclusive plugins, and a great community.

The level 2 also gives you the ability to give others Red Cents for good or helpful or funny posts. It does not cost you any to give and in giving them out it will also earn you more. If you make posts that others find funny, helpful, good question etc then they will give you Reds and that is 10 each time. So it is a good thing to come here and post now and then.

By passing out and earning these "red Cents" you can use them to keep up your free level 2 each month. Just stop by the RedCents shop - click the Redcents at the top of the page to go there.

WB! And have fun!
3000 members thats a pretty big guild thanks for the info

I'd advise caution when joining an "MQ2 Friendly Guild", one person abusing it can quickly lead to everyone with that tag being reported. Be safe ya'll. Cheers!

Hmmmm.... I think I accidently stumbled into the guild the other day..... Been super nice people to deal with and zero judginess. Kinda wish I'da met ya'll sooner.

IRL - FV Population

Users who are viewing this thread

Back