• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Movie - Furiousa Fought The World (1 Viewer)

Rob

Well you finally induced me to reply with this one. There is only ONE Mad Max and that is Mel Gibson. It's considered a cult classic. Tom Hardy was ok, but he is NOT Mel Gibson. I am so tired of these remakes, they are never as good (well some are ok) and they always seem to have a Female playing the lead. Number one thing is, have screen writers just run out of original ideas? They can't seem to have enough of an imagination to make up their own stuff, maybe they need more drugs or something. And secondly, since when do scrawny 100 lb females toss 250 lb guys around like they are rag dolls. It just doesn't happen, not even in the movies lol. When I was younger, in a bar, I had a woman tell me she was gonna kick my ass (she was drunk). Now I thought this was funny as hell, so I did what any self respecting guy would do in that situation, I laughed in her face, you know that "I don't think so" kind of laugh. And I told her, very seriously, to go ahead and try, and I would knock her out with one punch. Lay her out on the ground, out cold. Luckily she had the foresight to back down at that point so I never had to prove it. I didn't want to do it, but I was just drunk enough to if she had hit me. Man, I have been slapped by a women a couple of times in my life and I still say my dogs hurt me worse (playing around) than a woman's slap does. I always look at them and go "What was that? Did I have a fly on my face or what?" Always pisses them off lol. I mean what can you do right? You gonna hit them back? Sheesh just seems a little unfair. Now don't get me wrong here, sometimes you really want to, but you can't. Want a good laugh about this? Go look up Bill Burr's comedy routine about "Hitting a woman". You will get more entertainment out of that than "Furiosa". Like the guy on TikTok said (black skinny guy from UK) "Oooh shiver me timbers, now fuck off mate." he says it a lot better than here lol.

Ok rant off, at least I get to say this to someone other than my wife (she just rolls her eyes at me, yeah I get that a lot lol).

Vrak

Movie - Furiousa Fought The World

Users who are viewing this thread

Back