• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Funny open mic moments.. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
880¢
Ok, direct ripoff of the funny sleep moments. One of the funniest or sickest was when one of discord group members left his mic open then proceeded to get busy with his other half. It was very amusing and we never let him live it down hehe.

Im a bit of a football fan (Soccer some of you guys might call it) - the amount of times ive had my voice activation set on (Not push to talk - Im a raid leader and this often helps) , but then roared and cheered when my team scores i've lost count.
Im sure my guildies love hearing it everytime too

Well, PTT screwed me one day. Especially when you have the in-game voice and discord set to same button. never used in-game talk ,soooo. When your flipping out to friends about the idiots who keep wiping your group and someone from group siad, "Um, you do know we can hear you right? " Ooooops. And then they had the nerve to boot me from group.

in eq2 I was co-raid lead of a guild and the other dude was sometimes a little toxic if he'd been drinking.

we had our vent or teamspeak or whatever it was setup where you could talk to people directly with a different button - well one day he starts talking the worst shit ("this fucking mouthbreathing *redacted* stupid dumb piece of dogshit, his mother probably *redacted* a homeless person, ..." and on and on and on for a solid 60 seconds) about one of the other players thinking he was only talking to me - but he was hitting his "talk to everyone" button instead.

poor dude was like "gee, sorry raidleaderguy, im real sorry about that".
it was so sad - sometimes people suck

During an NToV raid we were rebuffing and doing quick AFKs before Vulak, one of our guys forgot he wasn't on push to talk and proceeded to absolutely destroy his toilet. All through luclin and PoP he was reminded about this moment.

A lady guildmate/corp mate, who always had issues leaving her mic volume on full so we could always hear her 10+ cats meowing, suddenly announced AFK and left her mic open. We hear frantic running, the ear deafening *SLAM* of a door hitting a wall, a toliet seat being slammed down and then a 5 second pause of silence...followed by the most explosive but somewhat distant diarrhea fragging the bowl. She was grunting sporadically and breathing heavily during this. We could not stop laughing for a week over this. When we got the story from her, she had ordered a Meat Lovers Pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch and ate the other 3 left over slices for dinner. They did not agree with her.

We had a long discussion about the Push to talk function.

Here is a safe for work representation of what it sounded like...

Diarrhea GIF

Last edited:
A lady guildmate/corp mate, who always had issues leaving her mic volume on full so we could always hear her 10+ cats meowing, suddenly announced AFK and left her mic open. We hear frantic running, the ear deafening *SLAM* of a door hitting a wall, a toliet seat being slammed down and then a 5 second pause of silence...followed by the most explosive but somewhat distant diarrhea fragging the bowl. She was grunting sporadically and breathing heavily during this. We could not stop laughing for a week over this. When we got the story from her, she had ordered a Meat Lovers Pizza from Pizza Hut for lunch and ate the other 3 left over slices for dinner. They did not agree with her.

We had a long discussion about the Push to talk function.

Here is a safe for work representation of what it sounded like...

Diarrhea GIF
"Fragging the bowl" lmfao

As a stand up comedian, I misinterpreted this title and thought, "Yeah, they're supposed to be funny... "

Then I clicked the thread and realized I'm an idiot.

Funny - Funny open mic moments..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back