• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ftp AAs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,120¢
does anyone have any suggestions as to what AAs to get on a free to play account? At max level should, for instance a druid, go for dps aas or or healing? or a mix?
im thinking I will get all my ftp accounts a krono sooner or later but for now, since im broke, what AAs should get prio?

First AA become available at 51. AAs start to become important around 70. Your asking about max level - not sure what you mean by that but
it's going to be hard to handle much at max level with only 250 AA. Even the 1000 AA you would get as a Silver isn't much at max level either.

This might help - scroll down to the druid section but you mentioned other accounts so can use for those too

You could grind AAs up to your cap, then use autogrant from sub/krono. You get bonus AA exp while under 4500AA ( scales, less bonus AA exp as you get close to 4500AA )
It is simplier to just autogrant and then grind AA. Autogrant gives most AAs up to EoK ( 3 expansion back from current ).

As for what to get? How do you plan on using your Druid?
If you want to grind AAs and then grant, getting AAs that won't be included in autogrant would be the goal.

And rotate that month between characters. One month for each. Pick up the J5 merc to have on hand for each one so when its their turn to be All Access you would have a good merc.

You may want to invest in the Spell Rank Cap Increase in the marketplace so when you go back to Silver/F2P you can keep and cast any Rank II spells you pick up for that month you were paid. You will not see it in the marketplace if your All Access so you will have to buy it when your Silver/F2P

I have 5 accounts that are ftp, so max level is 110. I have gotten them conflagarant (thanks robban!) mixed with cohorts gear. Once they hit 110 i will put their exp to AA so they can get their 250AAs. Buy since the cap is only 250, how would you prioritize those few aas untill you can get them a krono/sub for a month. Like is it better to max out ambidexterity than getting combat fury on a rogue? Other way around? What AAs are a must have?
My ftps are paladin (hes eaten a krono though), bard, rogue, druid and ranger.

I have 5 accounts that are ftp, so max level is 110. I have gotten them conflagarant (thanks robban!) mixed with cohorts gear. Once they hit 110 i will put their exp to AA so they can get their 250AAs. Buy since the cap is only 250, how would you prioritize those few aas untill you can get them a krono/sub for a month. Like is it better to max out ambidexterity than getting combat fury on a rogue? Other way around? What AAs are a must have?
My ftps are paladin (hes eaten a krono though), bard, rogue, druid and ranger.
I think I went with anything that could be activated, that was most fun I guess. But then I knew that I would Krono everyone of them later on anyway

As an FTPer I’m just grabbing what I think I need right now. My box set is upper 50s and I think I have AA set around 30%. On all I grabbed all 3 ranks in run first, then my tank is getting combat agility. Casters got mnemonic retention for the extra spell slot. They might all be auto granted in the future but the quicker I hit 100 the unifier I gotta find a way to pay the man so I’m just taking it slow

Question - ftp AAs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back