• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - FTP AA guide?? (1 Viewer)

notaplayer

RedCents
69¢
Are there any FTP AA guides out there to help me spend the 250 (although i thought that I read somewhere that it was 1000) as smart as possible? I have quite a few toons, but specifically looking for WAR, CLE, BRD, BST, BER. I have searched around on the board a bit, but can't seem to find any. I'm probably missing it.

No. I will eventually Krono everyone for one month and autogrant everything and grind as much as I can for that month, but in the mean time I would like to set them up to at least kind of hold their own once they hit 105-110ish

Auto grant is your friend. There may be some type of guide for FTP, but I am unaware.
For the warrior, focus on their survivability. Look for aa’s that increase AC, hit points and stats. Get points in Flash of Anger to reduce its timer as it’s great or large pulls and named

cleric should focus on improving base healing, aka Healing Gift, Healing Adept, etc

bard should focus on what increases song duration so you can twist at least 6 songs. But put points in Fierce Eye to reduce its cool down.
Paragon for the beast as well as other dps related aa’s
I normally will spend mine on passive abilities after I select the “must haves” to their max, based upon my current level.

Are there any FTP AA guides out there to help me spend the 250 (although i thought that I read somewhere that it was 1000) as smart as possible? I have quite a few toons, but specifically looking for WAR, CLE, BRD, BST, BER. I have searched around on the board a bit, but can't seem to find any. I'm probably missing it.
I can bring up a ton with google. But the one thing I would suggest is don't forget the mount if your class gets one - did that and my pally was really lame. I found that the 250 AA kinda don't help much as its so low. And a lot of it is personal preference. Read thru them and choose what you feel is good for your playstyle.

The area where you’ll struggle the most will be your tank.

With the limit on aa and the F2P gear limitations there is no way he’s going to stand a chance, let alone be effective.

I would Krono him early, even if you have to do it twice because it will make your groups survivability so much better

From my experience the tank is where you'd want to get all access, the other toons you can do FTP. For FTP accounts I think you can only cap at 250 so it makes sense to buy a Krono, even just one time to get all the auto-grants and then grind the AAs there. You might want to Krono your whole group at the same time so you can knock it all out.

Test server.

Best way to climb your way up is with a Mage or Beastlord and use that pet as a main tank until you get to 105/110ish...then krono your tank for autogrants. Krono order I'd recommend @ 105-110 is Tank/Enchanter/Cleric...then everyone else

Question - FTP AA guide??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back