• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Frozen window within EQ? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
For some time now my tribute window has frozen in the minimized state. I can bring it up with alt U, but can't use it because it is minimized. If I hold the curser over the maximize corner it does tell me click to maximize, if i click it acts as though the window has maximized even though it has not. I can close the window by clicking the X. I am not running any UI, just a plain jane MQ2 for maps. If I run EQ with out MQ2 it still won't work. My other characters tribute windows work just fine with or without MQ2.

Anybody ever run into this for any windows within EQ? Any ideas to fix it?

Thanks for your time and any help you can offer.

i have found at times my tell windows pop up like that you cant open them past there minimized state usaly all i have to do is strech them out some how they had gotten squashed down like that

Thanks for the suggestion about the UIfiles but it was just shrunk down. All I had to do was stretch out the window. Even though I feel like an idiot for not noticing I felt I should post a thanks for your time and help.

So, Thanks!

Frozen window within EQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back