• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - fricken fred flintstone had better internet (1 Viewer)

RedCents
120¢
on location in northern Tennessee untill december... I went from high speed cable (ON DESKTOPS)to wifI ON LAPTOPS ..... any way to help me play this way untill my situation changes

on location in northern Tennessee untill december... I went from high speed cable (ON DESKTOPS)to wifI ON LAPTOPS ..... any way to help me play this way untill my situation changes
This a question? Need a little more info on your current setup to offer any help. Wifi internet to your location. Wifi internet at your location. You in control of the router / connection for the internet? You in a hotel?? More details if it’s a question.

Correct me if I’m wrong here but eq doesn’t need great internet to run well right? I figured since we all used such shit internet back in the day that it didn’t matter so much

Someone on vacation at the beach this summer posted about running several accounts off their phone hot spot to their laptop. If you have the option, might want to try that. He was suprised how well it worked for him.

Tech - fricken fred flintstone had better internet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back