• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Fresh start question for 6boxers (1 Viewer)

ITT: I realize how efficient everyone is, and by comparison I am just a bumbling clueless tourist in EverQuest, despite decades of exposure

I made a new group the other day and did tutorial for a few hours. Made it to about level 12 before leaving. Went to PoK to scribe spells and generally sit around not really doing anything. I walked around the guild lobby for a bit to see if anyone was buffing. Still level 12 j will probably go to where I am familiar for levels, Paludal Caverns.

With 6 characters a lot of time (for me) is spent doing ini files preemptively while letting the group kill stuff. Get to about level 70-80 and realize I didn't prepare enough for the ramp up in difficulty. Struggle for a bit. Then leave for a year and come back to repeat the process 🙂

Question - Fresh start question for 6boxers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back