• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Free XP (1 Viewer)

sidanger

RedCents
183¢
It seems like corpses for past few days have reappeared and you can get the xp return from them. Also seems like xp stayed at the same point just before the patch so it is free xp. Just a heads up for everyone!

So you predicted a rollback thus suicide en mass just to hope a rollback hits and you get experience?

One problem tho, I am max in both AA and level. :(

Sounds like an exploit and something that will make them do a rollback, so I'd stay away from it.

Oh come on. Were they legit corpses/rezzes? Or were these corpses that you had already rezzed and reappeared due to a bug? It sounds like the latter, from what I understand. If so, then you know damn well that you weren't supposed to get the 'extra' exp. You want to take advantage of a bug (exploit), c'est la vie.

The unfortunate side effect is you either need to rez or decay those corpses else people can rez you in the middle of grind groups and poof mt/healer vanishes.

Had my guys camping a named and getting those cleaned up before I can do anything.

Patch - Free XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back