• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Free item repair on heritage items (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Do you have that favorite item from a heritage quest that's dwindling down and in need of repair?

Any Heritage item can be repaired for free. You can do this in your home or from any other house you are a trustee in

1) Zone into your apartment or trusteed dwelling.
2) Right click on item from inventory (make sure it's in enventory, not on your paper doll)
3) From the drop down menu, choose the option to place it on your wall or in your house.
4) Now that it's a house item, examine it again
5) Select to turn it back to a wearable item.

Now go spend your gold on other things. :)

I tried this the other day and I got a message that the item is too worn to be able to mount, that said it was down to 40%, I will try at a higher percentage, but at this stage it looks like this has been fixed

This was fixed months ago in a patch update. In order to mount any heritage items they have to be in 100% condition. This was fun while it lasted.

Free item repair on heritage items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back