• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Force feed? (1 Viewer)

just make sure the food you wanna force feed and the drink are both listed in the ini file my hunger and thirst are both set for 3500, seems to work well there at the bottom of the feedme.ini file it should have something like this...

[JoeBloe]
autodrink=3500
autofeed=3500

JoeBloe being you of course :p

Hey Guys,

I don't post much because this site is awesome and I've been able to find whatever I need in previously asked questions and with the search. Really a lot of great info on this site and I wanted to give you all a big thanks for the work you do. Anyways, I'm having problems with mq2feedme, everytime I do a /plugin mq2feedme in game I crash immediately. I have the food in the ini and I changed the JoeBloe to my name and I have the food in my bags, so I can't really figure out why it's crashing me. Any help?

Thanks in advance.

i'm not all that knowledgable of the tech stuff but i had to use a feedme.dll file from another compile and guess i got lucky it worked with redquest compile (honestly dunno if there would be a reason for it to not work) but it's a guess.

This is from mine dunno if it will help or not though. hope so.

Whats the best non-forager food/drink to use for this? Normal rations go way too fast with a mount.

I have a nasty habit of not hitting town for weeks on end, so the best long lasting supply would be the Chit.

I like the Fuzzlecutters that are sold in Freeport for drinks. Zone in from PoK and head west. He's a gnome merchant with Fuzzlecutter in his name.

I use patty melts for food. You can go 45 min between force feeding with these. Also keep an eye out in the Baz for Habanero peppers. They are a real longlasting food too.

Misty Thicket Picnic and Kaladim Constitutional are the longest lasting easiest to get/make food items atm, the duration for both is 120 (not sure what it means but higher duration is better) while the rye and water of eternity both have 90 duration.

The point of this post is to save your stat food by force feeding junk food. Hence trying to save money. The easiest to obtain food, by far, is the water and rye from PoTime.

Basically, you could have 1 Bristlebane's Challenge and force feed PoTime food so you don't comsume the Challenge.

Excellent info guys.

Fuzzlecutter seems to be the best option atm. I run upto 10 toons so any foraged or crafted could present issues in availability or time to keep them supplied.

EQManiac said:
Excellent info guys.

Fuzzlecutter seems to be the best option atm. I run upto 10 toons so any foraged or crafted could present issues in availability or time to keep them supplied.

Why? Is it hard to sit AFK in PoTime all day while you're at work? :D

Perhaps I'm just cheap!

Hmmm, when I /autodrink it works perfectly and force feeds me drink when I need it. When I /autofeed it force feeds me then, but doesn't continue to do so automatically after that like /autodrink. Any reason?

Edit - If it helps, I'm trying to force feed Ration to keep from eating Tormentor Stir Fry. Not sure if that's needed info or anything.

Blaine said:
i'm not all that knowledgable of the tech stuff but i had to use a feedme.dll file from another compile and guess i got lucky it worked with redquest compile (honestly dunno if there would be a reason for it to not work) but it's a guess.

This is from mine dunno if it will help or not though. hope so.

Anyone got a new one that works with the latest patch? Would be very much appreciated.

Force feed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back