• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Foraging Oranges (1 Viewer)

Not sure if this is common knowledge or even if anyone bothers with Oranges anymore. However, I was trying to find some "easy" brewing recipes and was looking at Velious Vitamin Water. Limes are reasonably easy to find safe spots to forage, even with relatively low level characters. Finding a spot that was not instant agro for a 75 Druid was a little more difficult, at least for me. Anyway, here are the results of my search, please add other spots if you know any. Oranges can only be foraged in Zhisza, which is located off of Katta Castrum (Not the drowned version and not Katta Castellum). It is reasonably easy to get to with invis, nothing I found in Katta saw through on my half dozen runs.

Map:
1663288453302.png
The green arrow is where I finally settled on to forage. There is one jungle spider that paths through the area, but they are not agro. So just don't cast AE's for casting skill ups and you will be fine. To get here, the mobs you need to watch out for are Pain Golems (Basher Golems do not). They see through invis. Some of the named may also see through invis, I have not found all of them up in my wanderings. I was also killed by Shissar one time, so I thin one type of them see invis but I did not manage to note which type. It is for sure not Patrollers or Deathmakers. The rate on forages makes me think it is not particularly rare, but there are a decent number of things on the table (Fruit, Berries, Fishing Grubs, Guava, Orange, Pod of Water, Rabbit Meat, Roots, Vegetables).

- E

I would be interested to hear those good places to forage limes that you found.

I have mentioned before how hard it is to beat the players who camp the NPC Olwen that is stocked on server reset with only 1000 limes and 1000 oranges and then they buy them all up.

After I whined about it some players did offer them for sale in the baz for 1000 plat each!!! My momma didn't raise no fool.

This is great, thanks!

I would be interested to hear those good places to forage limes that you found.

I have mentioned before how hard it is to beat the players who camp the NPC Olwen that is stocked on server reset with only 1000 limes and 1000 oranges and then they buy them all up.

After I whined about it some players did offer them for sale in the baz for 1000 plat each!!! My momma didn't raise no fool.

This is great, thanks!
Barren Coast is where I have good luck with Limes. I get them in about equal amounts with Coconuts, which are only good for force feeding to keep from eating up your stat foods as quickly. The zone in from Toxx and the druid portal have both proven to be safe forage spots for me.
On Tunare we also have people who buy up the 1000 from Olwen quickly and resell for 1000pp. Whenever I have a few extra I put them up for 250pp on my mule, sometimes they sell quickly sometimes they sit there.

- E

Guide - Foraging Oranges

Users who are viewing this thread

Back