• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Foraging for cash (1 Viewer)

RedCents
43¢
Good day,
Looking for the most profitable foraging items that an NPC vender can buy.
Any direction help would be greatly appreciated.

I seldom sell to vendors

But if you do /barter and look thru what they want to buy then you can come up with some decent plat makers. Just double check against bazaar sellers or even vendors cause sometimes the buyers will cheat us

It changes on different servers and what the hot items are right now.

Corn rose and brells bounty which are both ground spawns can sell well thru barter on certain servers.

I seldom sell to vendors

But if you do /barter and look thru what they want to buy then you can come up with some decent plat makers. Just double check against bazaar sellers or even vendors cause sometimes the buyers will cheat us

It changes on different servers and what the hot items are right now.

Corn rose and brells bounty which are both ground spawns can sell well thru barter on certain servers.
Thanks! Do you literally mean ground spawns? Know of any foragables? I remember hearing a conversation somewhere on RG about a guy who used Rogues to forage, and popped up a vendor once in a while and sold the goodies to them. Lather, rinse, repeat. Not a huge source of cash, but every once in a while he'd check the Rogues and they'd have a chunk of money on them.
I thought of that as I read this post.

Last edited:
As far as I can recall, if vendors will even buy your foraged stuff, it's almost all 1cp. The more profitable route will be selling TS stuff to players, but then, that market is probably going to be inconsistent. DoN required a bunch of foraged items for grinding up to 350. You can forage both Ethernere Essences and Relic Fragments in COTF & TBM zones, respectively, though they seem to be uncommon forage pickups compared to the other stuff on the forage loot table. They vendor for a couple silver each, but that's still a far cry from efficient plat farming.

Thanks! Do you literally mean ground spawns? Know of any foragables? I remember hearing a conversation somewhere on RG about a guy who used Rogues to forage, and popped up a vendor once in a while and sold the goodies to them. Lather, rinse, repeat. Not a huge source of cash, but every once in a while he'd check the Rogues and they'd have a chunk of money on them.
I thought of that as I read this post.
Yes those are ground spawns.

There are many zones you can forage stuff in that will give you a good return on your time. But its mostly selling to other players in baz etc. You can look thru this list, pick an item, click the link and it will show you what it sell for to a vendor.

A lot of people on my server /barter super low. I mean beyond low. Prices for items on the baz selling for 1k per, but barter vendors are trying to buy those same items for 10p per. It's a joke.

Question - Foraging for cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back