• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - Football Picks (1 Viewer)

I like how the Chiefs have embraced the Villain role in true Pro Wrestling fashion. Rowdy Roddy would have been rooting for them. Chiefs win, but are disqualified because the metal folding chair was not an approved prop. Lions claim the belt.

After this weekend, I dont know how the Ravens lose to anyone thats left.

Sacked Stroud 0 times,0 turnovers, and even if his receivers dont drop everything that isnt thrown so hard it gets caught in their facemasks, I think the Ravens still win by a touchdown. Maybe the two horrific drops on interception possibilities could have helped, but that defense nope'd pretty much everything from a very good, if largely injured, offense.

I'd like to see Goff and the Lions in the Super Bowl, but they're going to have to figure out a way to not get demolished in the secondary while still cheating a bit to contain the 9ers run game. They may just have to hope the front can do what they need to and force Purdy to throw as much as possible, I think you'd rather that than deal with CMC all day.

After this weekend, I dont know how the Ravens lose to anyone thats left.

Sacked Stroud 0 times,0 turnovers, and even if his receivers dont drop everything that isnt thrown so hard it gets caught in their facemasks, I think the Ravens still win by a touchdown. Maybe the two horrific drops on interception possibilities could have helped, but that defense nope'd pretty much everything from a very good, if largely injured, offense.

I'd like to see Goff and the Lions in the Super Bowl, but they're going to have to figure out a way to not get demolished in the secondary while still cheating a bit to contain the 9ers run game. They may just have to hope the front can do what they need to and force Purdy to throw as much as possible, I think you'd rather that than deal with CMC all day.
I guess the big X-factor is whether or not Deebo plays, and how limited he is if he does play.

Sports - Football Picks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back