• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - First Class Trip around the world for a RedMug (1 Viewer)

RedCents
19,682¢
So..on the 12 April a shiny new Redguides Mug left Chicago on its way to Australia.

It hung about in Chicago for a while.....and on the 20th April it left Chicago

On the 25th it Cleared Customs in CANADA...WTF!

Someone realized what a fuckup that was.....and sent it back.

On the 30th April it arrived Back in Chicago

It seemed to go from depot to depot within Chicago...Eventually leaving Chicago on May 9
Arrived in LA on May 10 and didnt hang about - Straight thru... to JAPAN.

Fooled around in Japan for 5 days, and finally heading to Australia on May 17

Leaving Sydney on May 21 to Melbourne

And FINALLY arriving on May 26 - Safe and sound.

I'm Glad you sent it First Class Priority!

Many Thanks to the community and thanks to RedBot. CHEERS!

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
24,657¢
Pronouns
He/Him
So..on the 12 April a shiny new Redguides Mug left Chicago on its way to Australia.

It hung about in Chicago for a while.....and on the 20th April it left Chicago

On the 25th it Cleared Customs in CANADA...WTF!

Someone realized what a fuckup that was.....and sent it back.

On the 30th April it arrived Back in Chicago

It seemed to go from depot to depot within Chicago...Eventually leaving Chicago on May 9
Arrived in LA on May 10 and didnt hang about - Straight thru... to JAPAN.

Fooled around in Japan for 5 days, and finally heading to Australia on May 17

Leaving Sydney on May 21 to Melbourne

And FINALLY arriving on May 26 - Safe and sound.

I'm Glad you sent it First Class Priority!

Many Thanks to the community and thanks to RedBot. CHEERS!
this is great!

i wish it came with pics of all the places lol

jfrazi

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
3,737¢
Nothing like a well traveled companion for your adventures! Glad it got there in one piece after such a worldly adventure.

RedCents
18,793¢
Pronouns
He/Him
For a long time when I would see shipping notices, I would think that Ontario, CA meant that my package had somehow made it to Canada. It was many years of thinking this before I learned that the US Customs and Border Office in Ontario, California is one of the main hubs for package inspection in the US.

I've now known this for years and I still read it as Canada. I don't know if that's the case here, but there's no point in having useless information if you can't pass it along~

LorDeth

<<NO GIF ATTACHED>>
RedCents
1,518¢
For a long time when I would see shipping notices, I would think that Ontario, CA meant that my package had somehow made it to Canada. It was many years of thinking this before I learned that the US Customs and Border Office in Ontario, California is one of the main hubs for package inspection in the US.

I've now known this for years and I still read it as Canada. I don't know if that's the case here, but there's no point in having useless information if you can't pass it along~

Haha that's funny, as I've had items I've ordered from the US and shipped up to me here in Canada, and I check the tracking, and what the hell its in California!?! That's the OPPOSITE side of the damn continent! Then it shows up at my house the next day (impossible from California without harrier express service ha ha ha)

Yeah... maybe they should standardize on 3 letters for country and 2 for state/province.. might clear things up :)

IRL - First Class Trip around the world for a RedMug

Users who are viewing this thread