• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Find my EverQuest Account Name while logged in? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
Is there a way to know what account you are using after you log in? Say you are creating a new group and stupidly enough opened your six accounts, and now you do not know which one is which and don't want to start over! 🤦‍♂️

Solution
Is there a way to know what account you are using after you log in? Say you are creating a new group and stupidly enough opened your six accounts, and now you do not know which one is which and don't want to start over! 🤦‍♂️
you can use mq2status and /status login so /dgga /status login

or if you wanted to be more boring you could /echo ${MacroQuest.LoginName}
you can use mq2status and /status login so /dgga /status login

or if you wanted to be more boring you could /echo ${MacroQuest.LoginName}

Solution
You can easy and quick look at your profiles in the little MQ icon also. After the checkmark, it shows your login name, Server, Character name, level and class. Unless you are Fullscreen, your character name, is displayed on top of the EQ window, so easy to match up to Login name.
1673219312011.png

You can easy and quick look at your profiles in the little MQ icon also. After the checkmark, it shows your login name, Server, Character name, level and class. Unless you are Fullscreen, your character name, is displayed on top of the EQ window, so easy to match up to Login name.
View attachment 45028
Can I sidebar and ask what your reasoning behind chars on different servers in a group is? Are they camp checkers? Just curious.

View attachment 45028
Thank you Red. The problem was I created a team and didn't have the team set up or the individuals. I needed their info to set them up in MQ :)

Question - Find my EverQuest Account Name while logged in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back