• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Find item on more than one toon? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
This may not be possible but I thought I would check. Is there a way to conduct a Find search on all your toons at the same time? I want to see if they have a certain item so I have to go to each toon and do a search for it on each one. Is there an easier way to do this that anyone knows of?

This may not be possible but I thought I would check. Is there a way to conduct a Find search on all your toons at the same time? I want to see if they have a certain item so I have to go to each toon and do a search for it on each one. Is there an easier way to do this that anyone knows of?
this was the impetus for mq2status.

/plugin mq2status load
you can /bcga //status item bone chips to find how many bone chips you have on your person
you can /bcga //status itembank bone chips to find how many bone chips you have in your bank
you can /bcga //status itemall bone chips to find the total amount of bone chips on your person and in your bank

if you wanted to type it out you can by /bcga //bc ${FindItemCount[blah]}

Question - Find item on more than one toon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back