• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Find combat ability #? (1 Viewer)

Dedath

RedCents
How do i find out what ability number my combat ability leopard claw is, ive done it before but ive been having brain farts all day and i cant remember now, trying to tie it in with mq2combat but no luck w/o the number

Just do this :
Hit Ctrl + A for the combat abilities page. (Alt + M then the little hand tab)

Then assign your ability to whatever # that you want. Let's say you assigned it as #2. Then you would do /combat combatabilitywhatever# 2 then /combat save

i think i explained it wrong
its a disc, i want to tie in i need the number of the disc cause you cant type in the name its not reconized leopard strike is usable every 30 seconds its a 800 pt dd

Ah :P K gimmie a sec I used to know how to do that one too. I can't remember it off the top of my head. Just add a line in your macro, or make a macro for it. Using ${Me.CombatAbilityReady}

im not using a macro im the puller in the nest =p, i use combat so i dont have to smash my flying kick
thers a command in the /help macro that comes up that lists all the abilitys you can do and their numbers but i cant remember it for the life of me

that makes it go off nwo how woudl i bind it in with my flying kick in mqcombat or just basicly make it auto w/o a macro since i cant macro while pulling

all i need is the ability number that sony gives lopard strike and it wont be a problem but im hvaing trouble finding what brings the list of abilitys up

here's a snippet for you.
Rich (BB code):
 /if (${Target.Distance} <= 25 && ${Me.AbilityReady["Taunt"]} && ${Target.ID}) /doability "Taunt"
 /if (${incite} == 0) /if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) {
 /disc incite
    /varset incite 1
 }
by the way, in the socials page, you can do /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Taunt"]}) /doability "taunt"
and it will work as mq2 parses it before eq does.
you can do the same for incite if you want, just do /disc incite
or any other disciplines.

Find combat ability #?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back