• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Finally completed group content of an expansion (1 Viewer)

RedCents
83¢
I've been using MQ2 forever, but for whatever reason I never came to RedGuides because (for truly wrong reasons) I always assumed that RedGuides were the porting/warping group that always got MQ2 in trouble. I was wrong, I admit it.

So since I joined up a couple months ago and saw the treasure trove of information and utilities available here, I made it my mission to get all my 105 toons to 110, and to complete all the group progression for TBL.

As of last night, I am proud to announce that I have 6 brand new Jann's Veils and teleporting lamps, without any outside assistance or task adds. It's the first time I've ever completed the group content for an expansion all the way through. Although it's not "current," I did start this all before ToV came out.

Now I'm about 2/3 through maxing out all Tradeskills and their corresponding trophies.

TIme to cap those AAs then move on to ToV (or EoK/RoS since they have some nice clickies too)! A toast to you all for being amazing and answering my stupid questions and helping me successfully navigate current content!

As of last night, I am proud to announce that I have 6 brand new Jann's Veils and teleporting lamps, without any outside assistance or task adds. It's the first time I've ever completed the group content for an expansion all the way through. Although it's not "current," I did start this all before ToV came out.

Judging from the rate my guildmates are getting their snow griffins, you'll do ToV quicker.

Toast - Finally completed group content of an expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back