• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - FAVORITE Class! (1 Viewer)

What is your FAVORITE Class in EQ?

• Total voters
RedCents
1,893¢
Pronouns
He/Him
As most are aware, the mods / community recently did a raffle with some nice rewards, one of these rewards was a 6-box crew that @MadCow13 Had won. Once again Congrats my friend! Now I would like to ask THE PEOPLE of RG / MQ!!

What is your FAVORITE Class in EQ? This is all new to me so bear with me with the poll options lol.

With my alt-o-holic issues, i can't say I had a favorite class... i began playing EQ shortly after release.. and the Enchanter was my first character. Being the bringer of Haste , Slows .. and the always desired Clarity.. I was often sought after by many. With the power of Mez you could completely change the outcome of a bad pull to keep your group moving effectively... I have always enjoyed that ability. However, with everything having so much magic resist... and tash with the power of 10,000 taunts.. there were many frustrations... Which in turn led me down a path of trying other characters.

Each has there own benefit... but I still feel a well played Enchanter made the biggest difference in a single group setting.. and yes I am biased.

sex ed was my favorite class ... banana time! bow chika bow wow...

Despicable Me Banana GIF

Tomorrow I'm going to give a Master Class in Emergency Crowd Control with your Shaman.
It's not root and run anymore. I'd post it tonight but my guys are in trader and I I'm having aphasia with the name.

As most are aware, the mods / community recently did a raffle with some nice rewards, one of these rewards was a 6-box crew that @MadCow13 Had won. Once again Congrats my friend! Now I would like to ask THE PEOPLE of RG / MQ!!

What is your FAVORITE Class in EQ? This is all new to me so bear with me with the poll options lol.
Your 6 box crew better have been on FV or else Why?

Started with an erudite wizard in toxxulia forest. Gave up after being blinded and killed at lvl 5 by some skellies. Went to create a barbarian shaman then switched to Iksar Shaman during launch of Kunark. Favorite class ever since. I dabble with enchanter a bit but mostly grouped as a shaman forming/leading leveling group throughout my EQ career.

Poor poor wizard haha! SK figured would take the top chart EVERYONE uses SKs for most part or at least has one in the chamber ready to use!

After try a lot of classes rogues zerkers monks bards my last try i up a necro i thinking since 2002 necros are a shit because the damage is for ticks and dont have any burst but my mind explodes when i up my necro and start to play it is the most complete class in my opinion have the own kei, FD, Pet, Pet FD, snares, Charm and mezz undeads and a really great dps have to say now my favourite class is the necromancer im absoluty loved with this class think have to try if before this is amazing, if dont have party no problem can solo perfect!!!!

I suppose thinking on this again.. from a PvE vs PvP mindset.. ( I was old school VZ ) SK was always a hard fight. Between life taps.. and the insta-gib Harmtouch... it made it a rough class to beat.... Add in a pre-nerf circlet of shadows and you have yourself a strong adversary. (Which is why I had one as an Alt)

Zerk was my first main and I'll never like any class better. They're not in the best spot right now, but that's part of the DBG cycle of break stuff then break something else to make up for the first thing being broken.

I know I might be odd ball but old school solo play I like the Druid. Quad Kiting, dot kite, root rotting. But for general grouping when I do that I like the sturdy ole Warrior for tanking and spank.

Wow, SK really dominating, that is interesting to note.

I went with Monk, only because that is the first EQ toon I ever made and am emotionally attached. I will always have a monk. That being said, I find my Shammy to be the most USEFUL and therefor also a fav.

IRL - FAVORITE Class!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back