• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Fastest Route to Goblins and Fools (1 Viewer)

RedCents
239¢
Maybe a wierd questions for this forum but you guys are always so helpful. I dont have a porter in my group so being the case whats the fastest route to get to the Goblins and Fools instance (portals/stones ect).

Looking to make the full group wipe run a littler quicker if possible.

The fellowship requires you get 3 characters there to set the campfire. So its a pain.

Always check with Clayton Teek outside the lobby door. He offers Goblins and Fools as one of his HA and will port you there. While each server is different on the daily ha, like right now mine seem to like offering Bixie HA for the last few days.

Or if your guild got one of these: Ancient Iksar Translocator Statue (placeable Portal to Frontier Mountains and has it set up in the guild hall. If not you could ask if anyone is willing to place one in your guild hall.

You can also take the Guild Hall portal to The Overthere and use succor/evac (if you have the class) to be taken down to the southern zone line to Frontier Mountains.

CF is the best wipe recovery method. Since you mentioned full group wipe you should be able to set up a fellowship and start taking advantage. Note:
- campfires last 6 hours once placed
- a CF in an instanced zone will poof when the zone does

Question - Fastest Route to Goblins and Fools

Users who are viewing this thread

Back