• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Farm Crystals for DON - FD classes (by BishopX) (1 Viewer)

ROFLMAO kait ...

as long as they are not on my server i don't care /wink

as long as someone doesn't do something stupid and get it nerfed .. i don't care

8-)

those other two DON missions were awesome while they lasted /mourn

They to busy with new expansion right now. And will be for a few months after as well After that U know the nerf bat is comin.
If a necro gets an edge you know they going to get to it ASAP

Just an FYI for those that don't know. This can be done by any class if you know what your doing :p

Gordish Frozenheart

I am amble ..kindly with faction spell .. i have wush raid next step in progression

I can not get this task

a guildy ... working T-3 (just needs 2 raids) is friendly and can get this task ..

just FYI

It has nothing to do with what tier you are on, just what faction you have. Its warmly I think to get this. None of my alts have done any of the progression but they are all max ally from handing in tokens.

Ok did this mission 5 times today and it works well as described above. Usually will take only 10 min from start to finish. However, there appears to be a 45 minute lockout now from the time you get the mission. So if you finish too fast, you'll have to wait for lockout.

I tried to get another simple mission like Gimblax but it appears to be a 45 minute lockout for ALL missions. Has anyone else been able to get a mission while waiting on this lockout??

Was trying to find an offset for the timer so we could speed this up but it dont seem to be in there.
Pity, cherry on the cake that would have been.

Great post btw.
Oh and you dont need to damage her, hit her pet and it does the same.

this is a very intersting little idea... hehe i need to look up faction and then i might just farm these all day till i get banned or it gets nerfed P hehe.

question: can this be done with one bard, or do you need to have a group to get mission?

These idiots keep sealing their fate. Dont they KNOW that only reason about 45% of us play is because fun shit like this? grr makes me peaved! quit nerfing my fun! /sigh

Farm Crystals for DON - FD classes (by BishopX)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back