• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Farm Crystals for DON - FD classes (by BishopX) (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,720¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Red's Note: submitted by Bishopx

This sploit is mainly for a FD class..

The Mission named Rivals, from the good camp, is a mission in the nest resulting in 54 crystals upon completion. Any FD class can do this mission solo if they know how to play.

All you have to do is zone into your instance. Run down the hall way until u get the task to update,(really helps if u have warp and know the exact spot on the map which i could show u). Next you need to get to the camp in which the named mob that drops the piece to complete your mission is at.

(very top of the map) Fahsheer Dalur is the name of the mob that drops the piece. Dark Elf Female, hits for 1k or so, on my monk. Anyways, Pull her out, she will come with 2 of her friends. FD, she will then path near some red con drakes that will kill her, all u need to do is pop up, do any amount of damage and remain standing until she dies, which is fairly quick because the mobs will keep killing her.

She dies loot the tooth from her corpse FD.. zone out and go hand in the tooth for 54 crystals.. can be done in 5 mins once you know the locs of the mobs.

Last edited:
Damnit lol, what lvl can i start doing this? my bard is 58 :p
Ofcourse i need a few more 50s but i can use my uncles accounts to create mission :)

I wonder if a macro could be written for this, Thinking on it I think any class could have the possibility of doing it, just alot more easier for a Monk.

bard is the easiest, you got bellow so you can warp 250 units away and pull from that distance, plus instant fade....

well what I was thinking was posibly warping to all the spots for the task then poping near the mob tos a long distance nuke so she agros and as soon as she gets to you warp out the room to a safe spot then sh would agro the drakes and die. Then its jsut a matter of warp back to ehr with maybe a DI on loot fast and warp out. This would work for Cleric or anyother class that can DI, course Necro/sk/monk would ahve the real advatage with FD

I've been trying to find this mission "Rivals" at the good camp and not able too. I've completed the first three task from private and killed the girplanx. My faction is currently amiable. How far along the progression do you need to be to unlock this mission.

i'll be doing this later today, works best 6-boxing as it has a 30 min lockout and so does gimplax, so a macro to do both of them would be perfect :)

Hi all, just joined the community here.
I've been gone from EQ for 6 months and just came back a few days ago.
Wheres a good spot for faction or is it just a matter of doing missions?

Thanks for any help provided

CoreZeb

I am gonna have to try this one with my bard..I tried the gamblox one but that was pretty dam difficult and couldnt do it.

Can anyone verify this is still working. just wanted to make sure this was not a ninja nerf during the patch on the 17th

We got any locs on this? I ran around in there tonight and couldnt find where the task complete line is.

It seems all missions are on the same lockout timer now. So you cant do another one of any type during down time. BTW this one only gives 41 crystals now. Best laid plans is a very easy one on good side that gives 48.

siddin said:
ok, nope, you just need faction

Are you sure it's not a point of progression or Amiable isn't good enough? Have asked others to try to get mission and can't find it.

You have to be kindly to get this. I have a character that i just log on for the spot to suck up crystals and he has none of the progression but from turning in the tokens he is kindly and it showed up as soon as he hit kindly. But it is only 41 crystals now so IMO the post I made about the 48 crystals is a better bet. Especially if you arent kindly yet.

any one able to write a quick macro for this? i would if i could get my brain around em lol.

now that locs etc have been provided?

ok did this went as planed cept at the end, it asked me to give it back to the gnomer.. so my question were the heck is the zone out?!

/nods thx lol, i stupidly thought it was like poair (old world one) were u jump off the edge... did get me out... but needed a rez and summon lol

can also make a hotkey
/warp loc 2215 1700 -356
/pause 5
/tar fahsheer
/twist 1 2 3 4

This kills her using the loc exploit and doesnt train her so can prob use this for the evil side since she isnt kos in evil mission. However, since I havent dont the evil one yet it may be a different npc you need to kill.

BordonDrumer said:
Can anyone write the locs that might work for a Warrior?

i had a warrior friend do this... all he did was hit his defensive the warp to fah and hit once... then warp succored this made fah run after him from what i saw on the map.. the he looted up keep in mind he has 12k hp inbuffed... hope this helps

as far as locs they are in the posts here somewhere when i find them ill edit

EDIT: FULL CREDIT TO SOEDOE

1. entrance to mission ~ 1166, -1204, 50

2. task update ~ 261, 808, -61 (once you warp here just walk a little bit then /warp succor there is a mob near)

3. /target fah ~ /warp target

4. aggro her then run towards the nestlings and /warp succor (make sure you do some kind of damage) I just pull here with one of my dot songs.

5. when she dies type /target fah again (will target her corpse) play your invulnerable song and warp to target...loot...and succor again

Is there a way with either bard class or any other way to increase faction other than turning in tokens. I have done gimblax and emoush and don't think I have faction/can get this mission.

Do ones you can do and turn in tokens until you can do it. There are some real easy ones that dont require anything but indiff that you can solo as a bard. You just got to look around a bit. There is even a mission on the good side that you can receive dark reign tokens :)

You get this mission from one of the guys at the campfire on good side...you need to do so many missions to update. I wasn't able to get it right away when I was amible and haven't done emoush yet. I think you get it midway into amible.

Couldn't update taking path then came to big door I couldn't open. Guess I'll have to keep trying...hard to find others that will just sit in Lavastorm while you explore.

Farm Crystals for DON - FD classes (by BishopX)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back