• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Fantastic EQ Music Compilation: EverQuest Online Adventures: Symphony (Unofficial Fan Compilation Album) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,123¢
I have auto-play set and YouTube scored well for me...found an EQ Online Adventures Symphony Album. It's GREAT. I'm honestly surprised I've not heard the score for the game.

Highly recommend it. Halas has epic momentum. They should incorporate these into EQ expansions if they've not done so. Also, they need to release this on vinyl.

The same user has done a series of different compilation 'albums' that I'm recommending also. It's good stuff!

Last edited:
If you like that you may have missed this thread on the forums from 2016, seems they found all the soundtrack files for Shadows of Luclin expansion that never got put into game back then and released them into the game. forums.daybreakgames.com . 35 tracks you may have never heard.

IRL - Fantastic EQ Music Compilation: EverQuest Online Adventures: Symphony (Unofficial Fan Compilation Album)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back