• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Fallen Empires Legions (1 Viewer)

and everytime i try to play, i get a mysterious Connection Error and can't get past the lobby

/sadface

***edit* putting my box on the DMZ and flushing all my cookies actually got it to work, and it's actually a lot of fun. you get a tribes flying boost thing to jet around with, and it's all very fast paced.

sniper requires you hold down the left click until the gun warms up enough to charge a shot (all while having the beam from your gun clearly visible), and then let go to release the blast, so you can see snipers from all the way across the map drawing a bead on you. i really like that aspect of sniping... you aren't totally hidden, it's just a really powerful shot. a good tactic for that is to warm the beam up facing away from your target, then light him up and let it go before he has a chance to react.

i've been playing as the default GUNNER class mostly though. it's the only loadout with three guns (pretty useless chaingun for closeup, rocket launcher, and grenade lobber). 9 times out of 10, a kill is made by splash damage. you can see noobs in the game are firing their rockets into the air, hoping to score a direct hit, which barely ever happens. i aim for the ground next to a target and just get kills taht way.

health regens fast enough that if you can survive a firefight, you'll be back to full in about 10 seconds, so you have to nuke somebody down quick to score a kill.

lot of fun, been playing it all weekend. add ixobelle to friends if you get it :)

Last edited:
Games - Fallen Empires Legions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back