• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Fade or Safe Fall bugged? (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
Check this one out, tonight I was on my bard and I was having a little fun in the nest with my group. Instead of dropping the task, we used my group DA and ran for the zone out, when I got there I got a little excited and fell. Thinking I was dead, I typed to my group "Dead." as I was falling.

In the moment, I was spamming Fading Memories, hoping somehow I would get lev casted on me, and like 200 feet above ground I landed Fade and I landed for 162 damage. Whether the new Safe Fall skill is bugged, or fade resets your info of your location and everything, maybe it's a way to jump from the Gfay spires and win? Make $$$$ and have people come watch you.

no enviro/fall damage offset FTW!
But its always nice to know about that exploit.

I am MQ free right now, so this was a nice find, and maybe someone could tell a friend who is MQ free? Hell if I know, just thought it was interesting.

Fade or Safe Fall bugged?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back