• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Evolve neck (Collars of Legacies Lost) (1 Viewer)

Have done 50+ missions, and seen 2 collar's. :( 1st two evolves went fairly fast. the 3rd evolve isnt happening or is just going to be super slow. Decided to try killing light blues to see if I could speed up the process, Ran 22 Shei Vinitras missions, killing over 2300 mobs. All were light blue. The 2 collar's did not evolve even 1 %...
You have to level up on mobs in ls expansion I believe

Have done 50+ missions, and seen 2 collar's. :( 1st two evolves went fairly fast. the 3rd evolve isnt happening or is just going to be super slow. Decided to try killing light blues to see if I could speed up the process, Ran 22 Shei Vinitras missions, killing over 2300 mobs. All were light blue. The 2 collar's did not evolve even 1 %...
The neck only evolves by killing Laurion's Song expansion mobs. After the new patch, every Laurion's Song mission chest open will bump the Neck a flat 2%, regardless of Neck stage.

I only have one Collar so far, I got it evolved to level 2, is it ok to Aug it or wait until I finish all the zone missions for the next Collar stage?

The neck only evolves by killing Laurion's Song expansion mobs. After the new patch, every Laurion's Song mission chest open will bump the Neck a flat 2%, regardless of Neck stage.
Just did a HaF and the chest didnt move the % at all on either of the toons with the collar. Dont know if that was a glitch or not.

Have done 50+ missions, and seen 2 collar's. :( 1st two evolves went fairly fast. the 3rd evolve isnt happening or is just going to be super slow. Decided to try killing light blues to see if I could speed up the process, Ran Shei Vinitras missions, killing over 2300 mobs. All were light blue. The 2 collar's did not evolve even 1 %...
Uhhh, you have to fight mobs in Laurion's Song to evolve the collar...

Have done 50+ missions, and seen 2 collar's. :( 1st two evolves went fairly fast. the 3rd evolve isnt happening or is just going to be super slow. Decided to try killing light blues to see if I could speed up the process, Ran Shei Vinitras missions, killing over 2300 mobs. All were light blue. The 2 collar's did not evolve even 1 %...
I think the collar only evolves in the world it was found. so Shei probably wont evolve it

You have to kill LS mobs to evolve it currently. The patch on Wed is supposed to add evolving xp for completing the LS missions.

It's only going to gain exp in the current expansion and beyond, just like TBL, Rallos earing, and so on.

Evolves only happen in the current or later expansion from the item for earring kills back kills and neck kills. can't go back into nos or tol and evolve the LS neck
And sorry to pile on to lots of other posts I didn't see when I posted initially. Figured I would make it more clear that was true of all of this sort of evolving item.

FYI: if it has not already been mentioned, you CAN evolve this item before reaching level 125. You do not get the stats for wearing it, however, if you wear it while killing in LS zones, it will gain experience and evolve, no matter your level, while yellowed out. If you can somehow gain the requisite achievements before level 125, I suspect it will also evolve according to those guidelines no matter the level.

FYI: if it has not already been mentioned, you CAN evolve this item before reaching level 125. You do not get the stats for wearing it, however, if you wear it while killing in LS zones, it will gain experience and evolve, no matter your level, while yellowed out. If you can somehow gain the requisite achievements before level 125, I suspect it will also evolve according to those guidelines no matter the level.
This piqued my curiousity about FTP and leveling the necklaces. While you can equip and gain no benefits as it should be, it doesn't improve from kills.

Sharing info about the new LS evolve neck.

it drops from the chest in Heroes Forge and Final Fugue missions. I have gotten 5 in 31 runs (run 9,11,27,28 and 30)- also have gotten 2x type 18s

1-Group Mission: Heroes Are Forged - Subdued Collar of Legacies Lost (18 x1)
2 - Champion - (18 x1)
3 - Paragon - (18 x2)
4 - Challenger - (18 x2, 19 x1)
5 - Hunter - (18 x2, 19 x1)
6 - Conqueror - (18 x1, 19 x2)

7 - Vanquisher - (18 x1, 19 x2)

View attachment 54417View attachment 54418
Truly Impressive, congrats on your loot. And sharing the info.

Discussion - Evolve neck (Collars of Legacies Lost)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back