• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Evolve neck (Collars of Legacies Lost) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,472¢
Sharing info about the new LS evolve neck.

it drops from the chest in Heroes Forge and Final Fugue missions. I have gotten 5 in 31 runs (run 9,11,27,28 and 30)- also have gotten 2x type 18s

1-Group Mission: Heroes Are Forged - Subdued Collar of Legacies Lost (18 x1)
2 - Champion - (18 x1)
3 - Paragon - (18 x2)
4 - Challenger - (18 x2, 19 x1)
5 - Hunter - (18 x2, 19 x1)
6 - Conqueror - (18 x1, 19 x2)

7 - Vanquisher - (18 x1, 19 x2)

1702323769623.png1702323780031.png

Last edited:
I'm boxing both missions, and have found 8 in Fugue and 4 and Forge. Had my first rot today..

I'm getting once every 3rd run or so.

Ugh, why do they keep putting Challenger ahead of Hunters for the evolving tiers? So backasswards...
because challenger can be super quickly and hunter takes a lot more time? There's only 2 missions and now that Plucked is fixed, all the achievements are very easy to get.

Oddly enough, they don't show up on eqlogparser, and I don't remember the name. Something like a rallosian archer. If you notice when you're following the npc's in, Kar & co are standing near your path. The archers spawn in around there once Kar moves up.

Final Fugue - When the boss HP locks he won't chase the tank. Let him lock at 20%, wait for the blue aura, run the group out of it, back in when aura gone and stun/burn boss to 0 before next aura hits (plenty of time).

Hero's Forge - Bard group DA blocks the Sonic Boom. Hit it on engage with the final boss, then tank and spank when DA fades. This fails the Soundproof achieve however.

Challenger is stupid easy this expac. The hardest part is having to get Plucked one at a time currently.

Last edited:
I have the worst luck with these drops. I have done heroes about 10 times and Fugue a good 30 over 2 teams since launch not a single neck. I have guildies get it on 1st try :(

Final Fugue - When the boss HP locks he won't chase the tank. Let him lock at 20%, wait for the blue aura, run the group out of it, back in when aura gone and stun/burn boss to 0 before next aura hits (plenty of time).

Hero's Forge - Bard group DA blocks the Sonic Boom and doing so gives the Soundproof achieve. Hit it on engage with the final boss, then tank and spank when DA fades.

Challenger is stupid easy this expac. The hardest part is having to get Plucked one at a time currently.

I've done this a ton of times and never received the Soundproof achieve from blocking with DA.

So I just tried this with killing the archers. No where did it say I failed the achievement and no where did it say I completed it. I'm not sure what is going on. I burned last named and never got a blue ring. Next time I will try leaving the archers and just stepping out of ring if I get one.

kill the archers, the aura is smaller, move out of aura when it starts.. dont kill him before the aura pops otherwise you dont get the achivement,

for me when bugged, it's first person to zone in.. so the toon I need it on, zone in first... then when aura hits run said toon oor so it doesn't get hit.

Have done 50+ missions, and seen 2 collar's. :( 1st two evolves went fairly fast. the 3rd evolve isnt happening or is just going to be super slow. Decided to try killing light blues to see if I could speed up the process, Ran Shei Vinitras missions, killing over 2300 mobs. All were light blue. The 2 collar's did not evolve even 1 %...

Last edited:
Discussion - Evolve neck (Collars of Legacies Lost)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back