• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EverQuest Too Dark! Can't See (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,269¢
Is there a way to make EQ in Windowed Mode bright and sunny? I sit in Lceanium where I left my guys to take a several month long nap and I log back in and forgot how bad it is to try to see things in this game. The gamma bar I think only works in full-screen mode or something. It's just too dark. Any tips?

Is there a way to make EQ in Windowed Mode bright and sunny? I sit in Lceanium where I left my guys to take a several month long nap and I log back in and forgot how bad it is to try to see things in this game. The gamma bar I think only works in full-screen mode or something. It's just too dark. Any tips?
in advanced you can turn on windowed gama
1619467640466.png

"Getting Dark, too dark to see"

I remember in Kunark getting lost in the dreadlands tunnels as a human.

I would get lost on my barbarian trying to get from Everfrost to blackburrow because I couldn't see ANYTHING in that tunnel leading to blackburrow. This was when I first started playing the game and didn't realize that other races could see in the dark.

Question - EverQuest Too Dark! Can't See

Users who are viewing this thread

Back