• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EverQuest Next (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
So I am reading up on this, and it looks like it will be for PC, and PS3/PS4. What are your thoughts on it? Will you be getting it for the pc or console? Will you quit EQ and play it when it comes out? Or will you rather play EQ1?

Discuss!

If they make it like like a console game no. I returned DC Universe. It was unplayable on a PC because it was essentially a PS3 game ported over. Otherwise though EQ Next could greatly expand the game player base if PC and PS3/4 used the same servers.

Yeah couldnt really find new information on it either. I am interested on a console EQ if it were done decently. Maybe it would curb my Boxing addiction...LOL ,doubtful..but worth a shot.

I read about it on eqforums, more up to date posts there regarding it. EverQuest: Online Adventures is the PS2 version of EverQuest, and it did quite well, and is still around. It was pretty fun when I played it back in the day.

The graphics are just too shitty for me these days, but the gameplay on it was awesome. So i am hoping if EQNext is truely going to be console ported like its being said on blogs/forums, then I hope it follows the same model of EQOA.

I would probally get it on the console rather than on the pc myself.

LOL... Didnt they make a console game of EQ... Everquest: Online Adventures for the PS2 I believe.

Read 2 posts up from abyss =p

I will buy it for the ps3 for the same reason abyss. shitty graphics on a PC doesnt bother me much if the game is decent, fuck we still play EQ on a 12 yr old engine.

EverQuest Next

Users who are viewing this thread

Back