• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - EverQuest is Hiring!

RedCents
1,590¢
Time for one of you mega talents to take one for the team, enlist for duty and earn your RG citizenship, Would you like to know more?
Go deep undercover to the planet DarkPaw and train your skills, infiltrate code and break barriers at pizza meetings with sublime hints such as "Those RedGuides guys really know how to make Cool shit for EQ "
Your UNLIMITED RedCents await you upon citizenship.
Animated GIF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calling all Norrathians! If you have ever wanted to help create the EverQuest experience that you love so much, there has never been a better opportunity to become a member of the EverQuest game team than right now. We are growing quickly and have several positions listed on our main job website. We'd love to see your resumes/CVs and read about your professional experiences and your favorite adventures in your cover letters.

We are currently hiring for the following positions (and yes, we hire remotely in these Daybreak Approved Remote Locations- CA, WA, TX, and NY):

Daybreak Game Company offers some of the best benefits in the gaming industry. In addition to our benefits, we offer quite a few amazing perks that make working at Daybreak even more exciting!

• Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
  • A competitive 401K retirement plan match.
  • Excellent paid time off.
  • Free game accounts.
  • A wellness program.
There are many more benefits to joining our team and studios so head over to the Daybreak Game Company Careers page to learn more and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!

I noticed that today when I logged on. It made me think of Shelby when he turned to and hired modders that were modding cars out of their own home garages. EQ would be smart to take that same concept and go after guys that are experts at modding everquest. Just my thoughts, but I think if they ever want to grow big again, it would be a big push in the right direction.

Request - EverQuest is Hiring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back