• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Ever find odd items? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,688¢
I have noticed this for some time but just put it down to my old age. But today it kinda bugged me so thought I would check and see if others have noticed this "thing" happening.

I have a lot of bags so there are many items on my character with a little bit of organization. Often when I first log in in the morning, I will find something there that I do not remember being there recently. Now keep in mind, I was just on the night before, was not tired when I logged out and usually had some reason to be in all my bags.

Today it was a stack of 20 air arachnid silk strings that showed up. These are bow making mats and are made by doing a combine. I am not into bow making, nor are any of my alts. I also have specific alts that carry specific tradeskill mats. So these, if I ever needed them or used them would have been on that alt.

Just curious if anyone else ever noticed odd items in your inventory that you don't remember being there last time you were on.

I have noticed this for some time but just put it down to my old age. But today it kinda bugged me so thought I would check and see if others have noticed this "thing" happening.

I have a lot of bags so there are many items on my character with a little bit of organization. Often when I first log in in the morning, I will find something there that I do not remember being there recently. Now keep in mind, I was just on the night before, was not tired when I logged out and usually had some reason to be in all my bags.

Today it was a stack of 20 air arachnid silk strings that showed up. These are bow making mats and are made by doing a combine. I am not into bow making, nor are any of my alts. I also have specific alts that carry specific tradeskill mats. So these, if I ever needed them or used them would have been on that alt.

Just curious if anyone else ever noticed odd items in your inventory that you don't remember being there last time you were on.
so this has happened with folks when they introduced the extra pay-for-bag-slots thing, so dunno if related, basically an item ends up there, that you can't see/interact with, and then relogging puts it back in usable inventory.

obv unsure if this is what is happening to you, but a thought

I too have noticed this for years! There is a pattern that seems to always occur the night before...

...one too many bourbons, goblets of wine or pints of IPA! 🤪

Nah, I don't use any pay for slots perks and quit drinking years ago.

Boy, makes me sound like a barrel of fun:shrug:
yeah that's the thing - if you don't have the pay for slots perk, then you don't have the slots - stuff has been known to autoinventory into those slots, and then they don't get back in your normal bags until you relog. that's what i explained

Discussion - Ever find odd items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back