• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EVE Online (1 Viewer)

I played it for a little but i found a very good Havester bot for Innerspace. So yes it does

I like it, gonna be joining Arscorp here later this week, been playing for a month.

Joined Axe gang for like a week did small gang PvP then got bored and headed back to get ready for Arscorp and their personel manager is gone for a bit...

:(

So started doing level 3 missions in the drake. Makes me sadface that the Raven is pretty much QQmode against the frigates. Torpedo against a Frigate = LOL

*Understands about as much of that as this:-*

Ccomp5950 said:
If the blungle goes red, don't forget that the jambo will fire squoogles at the rombulous flake. Also the red red robin will reverse into the tringleblingle!

;)

"BIG SLOW WEAPONS" vs "little tiny fast ship" = 10 damage (Instead of 300+)

Last edited:
Ah I see! That would also explain why my friend was so ecstatic about flying in and around a battle between another mate (apparently in a huge ship!) and another big ship. hehe

I just finished my two week trial, and re-upped for the next monthly membership. I found that I was board out of my mind, because I couldn't spend my "away from game" time writing optimization macros / plugins.

I checked out the ISX forums, and all the "dev blogs" that Ama has been doing for Eve, but it all sounded like it was unreleased work, that he hasn't opened to beta yet.

What are you doing with Eve and Innerspace? How is that different from whatever it is that Amadeus is developing?

What is Arscorp?

I have nothing to do with innerspace.

Arscorp is the Ars Technica corporation (corporation = guild)

SanityCheck said:
What would it take for consideration to add an Eve forum to the RedGuides community site?

You can apply to make a redgroup, and if 6(I think) people would sign up for it, you would have your own Redgroup.

But if enough people sign up, MAYBE Redbot would make it another section.

Would I be discouraged if I started posting tips / strats / cheats for Eve, even in the absence of a redgroup (perhaps as a way for drumming up interest in a redgroup)?

The problem with requesting the redgroup is ... I suspect there's a good chance it won't generate enough interest.

*ghostly whisper from the cornfield* If you build it, they will come.

But if I start putting together some notes that I've collected in my short time playing Eve, maybe it will attract outsiders to the community, or entice some folks here to try out a new game, etc.

If beginning these posts is NOT discouraged, where would I shuffle them now? This forum?

I think your not supposed to post those hints/tips for EVE here.

But for a Redgroup, you don't need very many people to sign up for it, and I think just the people that have posted in this thread if they all signed may be able to make it with just them.

If there's enough intrest and a Mod/Admin bugs RedBot he may make it a section, like he's doing with LOTR:O.

Couple of days ago we killed the first titan that was in combat. Prior to this kill only 2 others were killed and they were without pilots.

Give you an idea how much these things cost if you purchased the ingame money for US $ it would cost you $3000.

Takes 3 months to build and the combined resources of over 1000 players.

The video of the battles prior to the kill and of shrike messing around in his Avatar (Titan) and then finally the kill.
Hi-res version:http://207.210.229.98/eve/darwin_awards_hires.wmv

or can view using youtube:
[YT]5i15Sw80Sko[/YT]

or the crappy video which includes us on teamspeak.

[YT]LRlrFudaEs8[/YT]

Last edited:
EVE Online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back