• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

Question - Equiping mage pets (1 Viewer)

RedCents
209¢
I appreciate all the information on this thread. A couple of questions, would you bother equipping a chanter's pet and if so would you recommend tank gear or dps? Also which is better for a Beastlord pet?

RedCents
1,478¢
I appreciate all the information on this thread. A couple of questions, would you bother equipping a chanter's pet and if so would you recommend tank gear or dps? Also which is better for a Beastlord pet?
Chanter pet- not with conflagrant, i put dimensional warrior on it, cheaper to make. Chanter pet sucks for life expectancy. I put summoned weapons and dimensional on it.
Beast Pet- absolutely, i put conflagrant gear and T1 ToV weapons on it

IDealy if its a Focusable pet, use conflagrant gear and T1 ToV weapons. if its non focusable (IE chanter/SK/Shm) dont use beyond summoned or at most dimensional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)