• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - EQII Prison Server Wiped and Accounts Permabanned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That is unforgivable. Why would anyone come back after being treated like that?

-Taz
RIP Drunder. I found their customer service number below

dead wink martindale GIF
Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF

Angeliana is just the community manager, face for the community. They actually have a pretty thankless job, but community managers rarely influence policy in either direction.

Wow. That is unforgivable. Why would anyone come back after being treated like that?

-Taz
It was a prison server to begin with. Players were sent there who had been banned on regular servers. They could at least still play EQ. There were some who chose to transfer there and those are the ones that she is asking to send her the info.

It was always known that server go could poof! Its in the help area on the main site.

It's not about her position, it's about how she's treating the situation. Mockingly telling people "You're welcome" for talking to them is in really poor taste in that moment.

It may be a thankless job, but she's not doing herself any favors, either. Maybe she's great at her job, but people will remember that moment far longer than any good she's done.

Ahh, you’re referring to the message with the user that looks like their icon is old Wojack in sunglasses. I’d be curious what the message Angeliana was replying to said. It’s pretty obviously cropped to remove that and only show her response.

Not defending her, but given the cropping and the likely trolling, ehhh. Her posts in the public discord have basically been “CS will need to help you.”

That's fair, maybe I was too quick to judge, too. I stand by it's the wrong thing to do in this moment, even in reply to a troll, but I don't know the full context.

Maybe, everybody loses their cool at some point. I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Well prison server is bad news. I wish they would allow for private instancing of regular basepop zones. That would be a nice solution... Probably a pipe dream.

Bans - EQII Prison Server Wiped and Accounts Permabanned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back