• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQ Patch Happy (1 Viewer)

Alatyami

NotAddicted.com Engineer (Retired)
RedCents
794¢
FYI: Just got booted .... All english servers are going down ... estimated downtime 5 hours. I wonder what they are going to fix/nerf this time :rolleyes:

Man we have had more downtime in the last week than I can remember in a long time. Think they are trying to rush the new expansion /laughs.

go to your mqmain folder in your mq directory...then open your eqmain.h file and that is the code you put there...not in the .dll

i'm havin a little problem compiling mq2. I have compiled it before so kinda know what i'm doing. After downloading the latest mq2 .exe given out today 31st i go to msdn and use their vs.net. I go through the auth and add all the plugins mq2twist etc. then when i open the .sln file it says it can't find isxeqmemory says it's unavailable. Not sure if they forgot to add it or if i'm doin something wrong. Plz let me know thank u

EQ Patch Happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back