• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - EQ Music 2024 (1 Viewer)

I caught myself a couple days ago staying on the character selection screen for a couple minutes listening to the new menu music from this new expansion. Pretty good stuff in my opinion..!

With all the cuts inevitably needing to happen to old IPs that are still being expanded, I'm happy to see soundtrack music isn't one of them.

Hate to admit it but I've almost always play with sound turned off since the early 2000s. I turned it on again sometime around 2018 when I was in Lesser Faydark hunting the Spider Queen and was taken right back to 1999 with the music and sound effects.

However, eventually I went back to no sound and haven't turned it back on in the last 6 years - guess I'm missing out?

There is an option in game to switch your music.

If you go to options you can choose "randomize loading music". Which will play random zone music of course.

If you do not select this then it plays the old school opening music when you log in and you won't hear the new zone music mentioned in this offering.

News - EQ Music 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back