• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQ Invasion... (1 Viewer)

Willy

RedCents
Is it just me or all of a sudden are the EQ people popping out of their hovels? It started with Cade posting random comments in the WOW forums but now all sorts of new EQ people Ive never seen are posting in the General Forums... Ive been here a while and have yet to see half the people popping up? Where the hell have you been and what have you been doing? Why was it just WOW people in the general forums for ages? Has there been a shift in power? WTF IS GOING ON?!?! Everything i have ever loved/known is crashing down before my very eyes. Everytime I see tones Pic a little piece of me dies... stop the madness... for my sake.

Yay I started something :)

It seems everyone in the EQ section was oblivious to the existance of the free forums...

Had a few people that couldn't find a thread that was moved here untill I linked it.

I have an idea...move the general forum to below the essays section...and the people in the EQ section won't be able to find it...

Its not that I want them to leave its just they all of a suddenEXPLODED with no signs of previously existing.

I only hapend along this site looking for a way to make a bot for EQ 1. turns out its possible for a free membership si I figured I would make a post and hopefully I can play while not playing while I am at work, sleeping, watching the Hockey game, Reading new posts, inventing ways to make a swallow grip coconuts for a theory, write a novel on how to build a large wooden bunny to attack a castle of french guys.

I dont like the above reference stating that you can become a helicopter pilot at that farcical school!

EQ Invasion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back