• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - EQ anniversary (1 Viewer)

I'd rail against this, but when I look at the EC tunnel's amount of posts for TLP servers, I feel like I'm in the minority playing on Live.

What I was trying to say was that the TLP servers are seemingly still very popular,, despite my total lack of interest in them.

Also, I returned to the game after years to try out Phinigel, and that gave me the push I needed to get back into playing on Live.

im looking forward to this. I hope they really listen to the majority this time and not just pick out the answer they wanted to hear.

Either one or both of the new TLP servers should be box friendly, free trade and instanced. None of that MOTM crap either.

spawn rates, lockout times and xp rates can be adjusted to fit either hardcore or casual theme but the rest can be a relative constant.

Last edited:
I wonder what they mean by hardcore. Maybe when you die, that character dies forever? BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I'm hoping hardcore is like old school PVP server ^.^ Corpse Runs, and looting 1 item from player you killed.

FYI, if you haven't bought TBL yet, I'd hold off on buying it. The anniversary gear is as good as Tier 3 TBL gear (atleast that was what was showing on the beta vendor). It was about 6400 HME values iirr.

Can someone put together the goods we should look into getting in GMM? In a post for it? I mean GMM is so vague...

Why would anyone bother gearing toons anywhere else? Lol
you still need muhbis for vis slots - and some of the "security" items are better than stuff we've seen so far, but yah for real

From what I've seen so far, theres a couple good augs - 1 80AC one, and a 45AC.. but no vis gear, and the charms are TBL gear focused..

Random luck stat on dropped non-vis gear as well..

For the most part, the gear is ever so slightly better than TBL TS.. H/M/E .. and everything is prestige..

ROFL, so glad I didn't buy TBL for the rest of my toons, although I'm sure next expansion will see a level cap increase to 115 with new gear/focus effects etc. So its about 7 months of use on the GMM gear I guess.

It probably will not actually. 105 lasted for TDS, TBM, EOK. 110 will last atleast 3 expansions.

It probably will not actually. 105 lasted for TDS, TBM, EOK. 110 will last atleast 3 expansions.

Well the foci have changed, it used to be upto 110, now gear foci is being listed as 115, is the only proof I can offer that next expansion will be a level cap increase. Note: This change isn't recent, but started at launch of TBL

Well the foci have changed, it used to be upto 110, now gear foci is being listed as 115, is the only proof I can offer that next expansion will be a level cap increase. Note: This change isn't recent, but started at launch of TBL

Thats always the case i thought. Wasnt EOK focus to 110 ?

News - EQ anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back