• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - EQ 6-box Bandwidth Usage (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,823¢
Hopefully this will be useful for those of you doing some summer travel. I brought my gaming laptop along for a family vacation in North Myrtle Beach. It poured rain most of the day and I decided to get some 6-boxing EQ action in while everyone else went shopping. This place is nice but the Wifi connection is absolute garbage. I decided to see if I could run everything off of a mobile hotspot from the balcony. I was pleasantly surprised to see that 6 boxing with RG was still pretty light on bandwidth. Although I did have a couple disconnections, mainly while zoning, I found it perfectly playable.

Thanks again to the RG community for making boxing fun! Photo below with overlying screenshot of approximately 6 hours of data usage today (166MB using iphone 12 pro max as hotspot over Verizon). :hfive:

EQDataLimit_BalconyShot.png

Definitely not getting sand in my new gaming laptop 🤣. With that said the weather is nice so enjoying the weather while gaming in the times when I am not enjoying the beach/pool with friends and family.

Data usage is still great at 466MB over the past 4 days with the 6 box. I don’t have any good pics of Siren Enticers for ya Redfrog but here’s the current view. The pool is an absolute zoo today so spending time on the beach with a rum runner in hand 😎

6A985D5D-BC10-4EA6-B926-421526A75CD8.jpeg

IRL - EQ 6-box Bandwidth Usage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back