• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

EPIC FAIL! (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
I was afk exping in new zone, icefell.

well I died and before going afk i didnt remember that I was bound to kurn tower entrance as I was farming Bite for T3 armor.

I was lvl 85, when I came back I was lvl 81.

my other char crashed after about 15 corpses. only lost 2 levels.

my main is now 82....

I didnt have latest compile. so wasnt using MQ.

but I dont use MQ for exping anyways. I only warped like 2 times in 2 months and been using map to find nameds.

Not much of a cheater :)

LOL , sorry, not too start along thread of what is defined as cheating since theres a dozen threads here already like that. BUT isn't giving yourself any unfair advantage over the base client considered cheating?

Everquest Client : $39.95
Everquest Subscription : $14.95
Precompile Subscription : $5.95
Not loading MQ2 and losing levels while sleeping : Priceless

Hehe I had too post something , you lost lvls by accident and posted it in a mq2 thread, you have to expect some constructive criticism :)

My Advice - Contact a GM. Say there were circumstances that came up and you had to leave your computer unattended. When you came back you had lost 5 levels. They'll more than likely give you the rezzes even if the timer is up.

My Advice - Contact a GM. Say there were circumstances that came up and you had to leave your computer unattended. When you came back you had lost 5 levels. They'll more than likely give you the rezzes even if the timer is up.

can I give you my red cent?:) got my exp restored ;)

oh, almost forgot. you made my week. thanks Jmo! you're the man!

When AFK exp, add a quit command to zoned.cfg
As PoK is my usual bind location, I have in most of my macros
/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[poknowledge]}) /endmac

is there any way to exit eq altogether upon death in AFK exp?
i'm coming back from class and having my rez timers expired at times, as the timer continues to click from the character select screen

is there any way to exit eq altogether upon death in AFK exp?
i'm coming back from class and having my rez timers expired at times, as the timer continues to click from the character select screen

I use a melee flag on my tank when AFking, if I have my box toons in I just edit it for /bcaa //exit and reload the plugin

Rich (BB code):
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctHPs}==0) /exit

MQ2MELEE WIKI

MQ2MELEE EXAMPLES

The above melee(downshit) will exit you if you die.

Click Melee examples, I use EQBC to send commands to all my toons, and if tank dies everyone exits, could also set up a simple event in one of the macros you run to /exit if you end up in the lobby. If you need help let me know.

........ could also set up a simple event in one of the macros you run to /exit if you end up in the lobby. If you need help let me know.

The pct.hps <=0 above is a great idea. I don't use it only because I box 3 with 2 clerics and can get rezzed.

Along the same idea as the endmac, you could add to your AFK macro

/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[poknowledge]}) /exit
/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[guildlobby]}) /exit

replace the [name] with the shortname in your MQ2Piggyzone.ini file

The pct.hps <=0 above is a great idea. I don't use it only because I box 3 with 2 clerics and can get rezzed.

Along the same idea as the endmac, you could add to your AFK macro

/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[poknowledge]}) /exit
/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[guildlobby]}) /exit

replace the [name] with the shortname in your MQ2Piggyzone.ini file

I actually created .CFG files for these :

poknowledge.cfg (*execute a command when you are in this zone*)
guildlobby.cfg

and other zones where you know you should not be macroing (or have your bind point set).

simply put "/endmacro" inside and whenever you zone to these zones it will check automatically.

EPIC FAIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back