• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Endless tin & lumber (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
On the isle of refuge, when you go into assistant dreak's lair to clean it up, if you DO NOT COMPLETE the cleanup, and only mine the tin and lumber, zone out, and then zone back in, -- there will be a fresh set of ore and lumber waiting to be harvested.

You will also keep getting skillups.

Enjoy!

You only get skillups up to 30 or so, but tin and lumber go on forever.

Sorry for the delay on rely. Our user posts have been hidden. I'm giong to reply right now, and then credit your account for a free month because... I think it's only right to do so. ;)

Okay, after you completed your character creation, you got through the tutorial or else you skipped it and went straight to the Isle of Refuge

You spawn on a beach and in front of you, is an NPC named Garven beside a weapon rack (the rack is flashing). Approach Garven and speak to him, and he will ask you what profession you are or wish to pursue, and you choose whatever you want. He sends you on a quest to kill a goblin. After that, he sends you to talk to someone. A waypoint will pop up..

You run back into town and go into the large tower. Once you're inside the tower you will see a guy named Dreak.

Speak to him to get your Artisan Quest. Just go into the Crafting Instance by clicking on the cellar dor on the floor behind you. Don't clean up the cellar, like he just told you. Just harvest the tink and lumber on the floor -- then double click the ladder as if to leave. You spawn up inside the tower again.

Turn around and click on the cellar door again. You go back down, and the tin and the lumber has rappeared!

Repeat as often as you wish. You can even stock it into your shared bank.

Endless tin & lumber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back