• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Enc not mezing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
422¢
Anyone else haven issues with there Enc not mezzing?

Yes I have all my setting the same and I usta mezz

Last edited:
For Kissassist, any time my enchanter has stopped mezzing I have either forgotten to either:
1. Change the max lvl to attempt mezzing after updating the name of the Mezz spell
2. Messed around with extended target window and for some reason it is not set to auto-fill the spots
3. Not had my tank/assist properly set when running /mac kissassist on the enchanter
4. Made a typo on the name of the mezz spell. It will tell you right when it loads up in the mq2 window but it loads the rest of the stuff so fast it's easy to miss
An example of the mezz details:
MezOn=1
MezRadius=90
MezMinLevel=90
MezMaxLevel=118
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Deceive Rk. II
MezAESpell=Perplexing Wave|3

For Kissassist, any time my enchanter has stopped mezzing I have either forgotten to either:
1. Change the max lvl to attempt mezzing after updating the name of the Mezz spell
2. Messed around with extended target window and for some reason it is not set to auto-fill the spots
3. Not had my tank/assist properly set when running /mac kissassist on the enchanter
4. Made a typo on the name of the mezz spell. It will tell you right when it loads up in the mq2 window but it loads the rest of the stuff so fast it's easy to miss
MezOn=1
MezRadius=90
MezMinLevel=90
MezMaxLevel=118
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Deceive Rk. II
Ok thank you

Anyone else haven issues with there Enc not mezzing?

Yes I have all my setting the same and I usta mezz
Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.

Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.

Without telling folks what automation you're using, and didn't post in an area that might indicate, no one can give you the help you need.

MezOn=1
MezRadius=90
MezMinLevel=90
MezMaxLevel=118
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Deceive Rk. II
when you rgstart, it loads the older one that only goes to 123, max level was wrong too, I was wrong was in my settings, but still wont load the newest mez spell and use it

Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.

Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.

Without telling folks what automation you're using, and didn't post in an area that might indicate, no one can give you the help you need.
ok

So...at least two people have asked you what automation. You still haven't answered. Should we continue to use our imagination or you plan on telling us?

Discussion - Enc not mezing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back