• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Enc mezing (1 Viewer)

Creedy

September 10th, 2023
RIP
RedCents
70¢
So I box a Enc in my group, Ill invite a buddy of mine to Join he plays a Ranger, For some reason my enc quits mezing if he not in group then he works fine any ideas?

if your running kiss that is why, its a group/solo macro. The mezzing is done off of xtarget list and what the main assist has and then mezzing what is left over. So if the chanter is out of group the xtarget list does not populate and the chanter does not know when to mez.

if your running kiss that is why, its a group/solo macro. The mezzing is done off of xtarget list and what the main assist has and then mezzing what is left over. So if the chanter is out of group the xtarget list does not populate and the chanter does not know when to mez.

Another option is he has afktools enabled without adding his buddy to the “friends” list, so kiss is pausing.

Question - Enc mezing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back